Acceptable Use Policy
- You should read this Policy carefully before using the Site.
- If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree not to use the Site:
- to commit any act of fraud;
- to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- in any manner that harms minors;
- to promote any unlawful activity;
- to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks; or
- to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods.
Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms and Other Interactive Services
- We may make bulletin boards, chat rooms or other communication services (Interactive Services) available on the Site.
- We are not obliged to monitor or moderate any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, information or material (Submission) submitted to ourInteractive Services. Where we do monitor or moderate Submissions we shall indicate how this is performed and who should be contacted in relation to any Submission of concern to you.
- We may remove or edit any Submission to any of ourInteractive Services whether they are moderated or not.
- Any Submission you make must comply with our Submission standards set out in clause 5 below.
- By making a Submission, you grant to us a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display the Submission (in whole or in part) on the Site, and on any other websites operated by us, indefinitely.
Any Submission you make to our Interactive Services and any other communication to users of our Site by you must conform to standards of accuracy, decency and lawfulness, which shall be applied in our discretion, acting reasonably.
In particular, any Submission or communication by you must be:
- your own original work and lawfully submitted;
- factually accurate or your own genuinely held belief;
- provided with the necessary consent of any third party;
- not defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- not offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive; and
- unlikely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to others.
Linking and Framing
You may not create a link to our Site from another website without our prior written consent where consent is provided, the link must not:
- creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Site;
- imply that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our Site;
- display any of the trade marks or logos used on our Site without our permission or that of the owner of such trade marks or logos; or
- be placed on a website that itself breaches this Policy.
- We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
Using Our Name and Logo
You may not use our trade marks, logos or trade names except in accordance with this Policy. Where we give permission to use our trade marks, logos or trade names, you shall do so only in accordance with our guidelines.
We shall apply the terms of this Policy in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of this Policy we may terminate or suspend your use of the Site, remove or edit Submissions, disclose Submissions or any other communication to users of our Site by you to law enforcement authorities or take any action we consider necessary to remedy the breach.
Version2: 27th June 2023